Terms and Conditions of the Butlers Chocolates UC Website
Placing an Order
- Orders are processed on weekdays Mondays - Fridays only during standard business hours.
- We will make every possible effort to process your order as soon as possible.
- Please check our delivery page for delivery updates at seasonal times.
- We will do our very best to dispatch orders placed before 12.00pm (GMT) that same working day to our couriers, but cannot guarantee this, especially at seasonal times or during periods of disruption.
- Orders placed after 12 pm will be dispatched the next working day
- During busy periods, such as Christmas or Easter, bank holidays and public holidays, your order may be processed up to 72 hours after you place it.
- In order to help us deliver your package as quickly and efficiently as possible, please provide the recipient’s telephone number.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders for printed boxes and personalised ribbons where the wording requested may cause offence or is divisive, discriminatory or political in nature.
- If a product is out of stock or unavailable for your order, we will contact you by phone or email and product of equal or greater value will be substituted in its place.
- We will send your delivery by courier service, which is trackable.
We have a satisfaction guarantee behind every purchase and we want our customers to believe in our service as much as we do. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any of our products purchased on www.butlerschocolates.com, simply return them to us within 7 days with an explanation for a prompt, courteous replacement, exchange or refund. Customers Ordering From Warm Climates
Tracking Your Order
- We take all necessary precautions with regards to high temperatures (in excess of 20 degrees Celsius) in order to provide our customers with the best possible service.
- Due to the high temperatures during the summer months, we kindly ask all customers to provide an address where your chocolates can be safely delivered by the courier on the first delivery attempt (e.g. work address).
- We cannot take responsibility for melted or stolen chocolates in situations where customers authorise couriers to leave parcels on a doorstep.
- We reserve the right to suspend slower economy delivery options during hot weather in favour of express options.
Delivering your order
- You will receive an email when your package has been dispatched to our couriers.
- You can also track your order by logging on to your account if you are a registered member.
Please note that refunds will not apply in the following circumstances
- We will deliver to the address as you enter it, so please be vigilant when entering delivery address details as we will not accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number and other details are incorrect.
- Courier deliveries are usually Monday to Friday.
- If the address provided is incorrect or incomplete.
- If the delivery is left at the front door and not signed for at your request.
- If delivery was delayed due to inclement weather or strikes.
- In other extraordinary circumstances such as bad weather, customs clearance, customs inspection or any other customs regulation.
- Please note we cannot accept delivery to PO Box addresses
- Recipient telephone numbers must be provided with each order.
- PayPal customers, please also remember to include phone numbers.
- Currently, there are limited companies who deliver to Australia, therefore delivery is restricted to courier service only.
- All prices include fuel surcharge, Butlerschocolates.com reserves the right to alter its shipping prices at any time in line with increases in fuel charges. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If your delivery country is not listed, please contact us.
- If you require special delivery arrangements, please contact us.
- Recipients shall be liable for any taxes and or duties applicable upon delivery.
- During seasonal times, we may display cut off delivery times on the Butlers Chocolates website.
- Butlers Chocolates cannot accept responsibility for late delivery of orders placed after notified dates and times.
- Butlers Chocolates products are not offered on a sale or return basis as they are a fresh product.
- All goods are the property of Butlers Chocolates until all outstanding debts to Butlers Chocolates have been settled in full.
- Butlers Chocolates reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual or company and reserves the right to deny access to the www.butlerschocolates.com website.
- We are happy to include a personal message with your delivery. Please type it at the order stage and we will reprint your special greeting on a Butlers gift card and include it with your gift. We cannot accept responsibility for errors/mistakes on the message inputted online.
- At Butlers Chocolates, online security is our priority.
- Our website operates on a secure server, which means that all confidential information is encrypted and protected to make butlerschocolates.com a safe and secure shopping environment.
- The Butlers Chocolates website and its contents together with any trade names used by Butlers Chocolates are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be used without written permission.
- Butlers Chocolates does not accept any responsibility for any external sites linked or connected to the Butlers Chocolates website and services contained therein. May 2018
Other Terms and Conditions
See The Butlers Platinum Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions here
See The Butlers Chocolate Café Pre-Order Mobile App Terms and conditions here
See our General Competition Terms & Conditions here