Careers in Butlers Chocolates
At Butlers Chocolate Café, you will find people of all nationalities, ages and backgrounds here and a team of people who are passionate about chocolate and coffee and who thrive on a challenge.
Benefits of working for Butlers Chocolates;
• Extensive and in-depth training (Chocolate, Barista, Sales, Customer Service training etc.)
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Flexible and sociable working hours
• Bike to work scheme
• Complimentary beverage on shift
• Employee discount
CURRENT VACANCIES- April 2021
Butlers Chocolates require a Manufacturing Team Leader - based in Clonshaugh, Dublin 17.
The Manufacturing Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that our products are produced and packed correctly and efficiently and made ready for distribution. They will supervise a team of people involved in various production and packaging processes.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, Key Responsibilities will include:
· Lead and motivate the team by providing direction, and ensuring all staff are appropriately trained for necessary tasks.
· Working to a production schedule by liaising with the Operations Manager.
· Monitor Packaging and Production operations to identify areas for improvement.
· Ensure quality control processes are completed and correctly implemented throughout all processes.
· Electrical or mechanical or similar engineering qualification desirable.
· A minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role
· Experience supervising a team
· Experience with manufacturing equipment
· Strong people management and leadership skills
· Ability to motivate staff
· Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
· Good attention to detail
· A strong work ethic and hands-on approach
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent inventory management and record-keeping skills
People Management, Manufacturing Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
If you can meet the demands of managing in a busy environment, are passionate about customer service and keen on using your skills, then apply in confidence by emailing a current C.V. to email@example.com with the subject as Manufacturing Team Leader in the subject line.